Tuesday 31 May 2016

Happy Birthday To Me!!!


I wish I could start rolling how grateful I am to God almighty for this wonderful day. He's been so gracious and merciful despite my unfaithfulness.
He's made me to witness another +1 to my age. And I pray I age with grace, in good health, good things and most importantly in God's magnificence.

I remember while growing, many had said I wasn't gonna go far nor reach this certain age of mine. Even went as far as saying I wasn't going to be fat. Fatness wasn't meant for me.

But look at the boy now!!! God has been so good and faithful.

Looking forward to more of God's faithfulness in my life. I know better things ahead.


Happy birthday to me!!!


P.S: THAT'S THE BOY BEHIND THE FINGERS PLAYING WITH WORDS THROUGH INSPIRATIONS AND DELIVERING THEM TO YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment